M5 by ANVIZ is a small access control device that is designed to fit most door frames. The metal casing, with IP65 water-proof design, makes it suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. M5 supports 125kHz Optional Mifare cards and fingerprint identification.
M5 has TCP/IP, and Wiegand Can be combined with SC011 (Power supply controller) to be a standalone access control device, or integrated with professional distributed access controller from a third-party to enable large-scale networks.
- IK10 Vandal resistant metal housing, IP65
- Slim and elegant design
- Tamper alarm output
- BioNANO algorithm ensures fast verification under 0.5 Second.
- The card read range: 0.78 to 1.96 inch. (10 to 50 mm)
- LED indicators and buzzer for visual and audio feedback
- Multiple verification modes guarantee flexibility and safety.
- Multiple communication modes such as TCP/IP, Wiegand 26/34, easy for installation and integration