OC500 proximity card time attendance and access control is a standard USB Device, USB Host, TCP/IP, optional RS232. Dry contact, Wiegand26 input and output. 6-digit work code, 15 groups, 32 time zones, 30 bell schedules and 50 short messages. OC500 has standard TCP/IP module. It has multiple identification methods such as card only, ID+password, password+card. Two in one: time attendance and access control function. Clear voice prompts along with all operations.
- Dual 1.0GHz CPU to provide a safe and stable performance
- Texas Instruments 32-bit high-speed CPU of low power consumption
- Ergonomic design with a new keypad to provide a better user experience
- Clear voice prompts along with all operations
- Provide relay output for standalone Access Control
- Support Wiegand, RS485 and USB-host extended communication
- Inbuilt Proximity Card Reader